Here at Brigdens, we view Audits not as an overhead or a necessary evil but rather as a great opportunity to review your business.
Our audit team will work closely with you to get to know your business. We use the latest computerised systems, based around a detailed analytical review of the accounts. This allows us to offer an objective view of your business so we can advise you of any potential problem areas.
Traditionally, we have provided our audit and assurance services to:
- Companies, trusts, sole traders and partnerships
- Subsidiaries of foreign controlled companies
- Sporting and recreation clubs
- Non-profit community organisations
- Registered clubs and associations
- Trust accounts of solicitors, real estate and travel agents, etc
- Self managed superannuation and pension funds